Heritage Guide to The Geelong College

Search the Guide

To find information in this Guide please select one of the green coloured options.

To Select a Page Group when displayed, right click and select 'Open'.

Copyright Conditions Apply.



Junior House was originally established as a junior boarding house. Leslie Campbell was appointed housemaster in 1933 soon after it was established in 1932. It was renamed Rolland House in 1946 after Rev Francis Rolland’s retirement as Principal. The area occupied by Rolland House in the 'new' Preparatory School was re-utilised as administration in 1962.
© The Geelong College. Unless otherwise attributed, The Geelong College asserts its creative and commercial rights over all images and text used in this publication. No images or text material may be copied, reproduced or published without the written authorisation of The College.